Visit Concrete.Com

Visit Concrete.Com | Advertising | Contact Us | Concrete Calculators

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Equipment Questions
Jump to new posts Bull float condition by dnsaint @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

So I bought a bull float that was caked in concrete and cleaned it by soaking it in vinagre overnight. After scrubbing the concrete came off, but it seems pitted? I am just going to use it to float a 20x12 section on my driveway. I have poured m
Decorative/Architectural Concrete
Jump to new posts Re: you want to know ...??? facts?? by khiber @ 12/06/18 04:48 AM

Almost everyone on the earth today is discussing Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. People want to know, "Who was he exactly?" "What did he teach?" "Why was he loved so much by others?" How can we di
Contractors' Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do you think that people in today’s competitive by Concrete Crew @ 12/03/18 02:54 PM

Commerce is moving online. People move due to jobs, age, weather conditions.
Decorative/Architectural Concrete
Jump to new posts Re: advertising/marketing for concrete staining by Concrete Crew @ 12/03/18 02:24 PM

I see this post is a bit dated, but wanted to give some free and low cost marketing ideas any concrete / decorative concrete business can run. #1 FREE Facebook Promotions - Open a Facebook Business page - Join local community groups, business, for